Profile: Bachelor of Science in Geodesy and Geoinformatics Engineering; currently a postgratuate at the University of Belgrade.
• Experienced in using Mapsoft software (postgraduate projects, graduate level assignments, research), GIS and ArcGIS (graduate courses and projects), AutoCAD (research projects), ERSI, Delmo 3D, Fusion LiDAR Software, Unavco etc.
• Oral: Good oral communication skills developed through tutoring at the University of Belgrade and working in GIS projects
• Written: Excellent writing skills gained from writing projects, theses and research papers
• Networking: liaison with both university students and the staff , as well as with IT industry professionals for the purpose of maintaining contacts and keeping up to date with innovations
Creativity and innovation:
- Proposed a new system of working in the GIS system - Auto CAD
- Proposed new projects related to astronomy
Organisation and time management:
• Attained high grades during the academic study, while also working part time in two different positions and being an active member of the University Astronomical Society “Alpha” and a lecturer in astrophysics
- Lecturer at the Astronomical society “Alpha”
- Lecturer at the astronomy camp “Letenka” 2011., 2012., 2013., 2014., 2015., 2016. in Novi Sad, Serbia
- Speaker at the Serbian Academy of Arts and Sciences in the field of astronomy in the city of Nis, Serbia
• Topic from the elementary studies – The effect of gravity on the geoid and applications gravimetric in geodesy
Interests: A passionate bycycle rider. An active member of the Astronomical society “Alpha” at the University of Nis.
My great passion is the Universum and the Space.
I graduated at the Faculty of Geodesy, Specialized Geomatics at the University of Belgrade. Have been dealing with astronomy since childhood. I am a member of the Astronomical Society “Alpha” in the city of Nis. Writing on the Internet for Astronomical Journal magazine, working on popularizing science and astronomy. I'm working on breaking down and confuting astro-lies and quasi learning related to astronomy and physics. Most of my free time I spend riding the bicycle.